We are very pleased to be the South West Airtight Networks partner offering wireless security, our engineers hold the ACE (Airtight Certified Engineer) status and can assist in anything from protecting your existing wireless network to providing a full site survey and quote for the most secure wireless network available today.
Airtight Networks help comply with the PCI DSS 3.1 requirements, especially important for shops, restaurants and hotels.
AirTight’s award-winning solutions are used by enterprises globally in retail, hospitality, government, financial, education, healthcare, technology, manufacturing and transportation sectors. Its customers range from the most lucrative leisure and retail industries, to the most secure government installations.
AirTight WIPS detects all types of wireless threats, eliminates false alarms, and allows its customers to reliably turn on wireless intrusion prevention without interfering with legitimate communication. Furthermore, it has been consistently rated “Strong Positive” by world leading advisory body – Gartner.
AirTight WIPS can be deployed as a complement to existing WiFi, or offered as an all in one secure cloud based solution.
AirTight’s purpose-built, plug-and-play Wi-Fi devices and its controller-less architecture enables a fully functional and fault-tolerant WLAN operation, and eliminates the cost, complexity and inefficiencies of legacy thin APs managed with controllers.
AirTight’s patented 802.11ac wireless intrusion prevention (WIPS) technology allows for fully-automated 24X7 protection making AirTight the most secure Enterprise solution on the planet.
AirTight 802.11ac APs automatically connect and synchronize with the AirTight’s management server, whether hosted onsite or in the Cloud, enabling true plug-and-play deployment at remote locations in minutes without the need for onsite configuration or support. Whether deploying 10 APs or 10,000 APs, the entire deployment can be managed from a single pane of glass.
- Dual radio 802.11ac, 2×2:2 access on 802.3af PoE
- Dual radio 802.11ac 3×3:3 access on 802.3af PoE
- WPA and WPA2 with PSK and 802.1x authentication
- Support for multiple BSSIDs and VLANs per AP
- Support for NAT or bridging operation per SSID
- Guest Wi-Fi access with customizable captive portal and walled garden
- Content filtering and built-in firewall
- Traffic shaping for managing bandwidth allocation per SSID
- QoS for real-time and mission-critical applications
- Secure BYOD – device fingerprinting and onboarding